Southern Tier Brewing Company
Southern Tier Brewing Company is dedicated to making a difference in our community. We believe in the importance of supporting the community and charitable organizations to the best of our ability. Because of the volume of requests we receive we are unable to support every event, no matter how much we would like to. Below are the guidelines we adhere to when approving donation requests:
- This portal is ONLY for Southern Tier beer donations. We do not fulfill sponsorship/monetary requests.
- Any donated Southern Tier beer is to be served at your event. We do not donate beer as an auction item. If you are seeking an auction item, please specify on the request form.
- Organization should be non-profit, 501(c)3 certified.
- All donations are to be picked up from one of our Southern Tier retail locations.
- The event must be taking place in or around the surrounding counties of one of our retail locations(Please contact us for more specifics if needed).
- Requests need to be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event date.
- Due to legalities we are unable to support youth and/or school-related events or events held on school properties.
- Due to legalities we are also unable to donate beer to events where more than 25% of attendees are under the age of 21.
- You must be able to pick up the donated product from the Parkesburg taproom.
- Requests sent by mail, voicemail, social media, email or in-person will not be processed.
In addition to these guidelines, the organization must obtain the proper licensing from the Liquor Control Board for the event and Southern Tier Brewing Company will not assume any liability for the event. Please complete this form below. Your request should be submitted on the organization's letterhead and include:
- Background and goals of the organization
- Intended use of the donation
- When the donation is needed
- Tax ID Number
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.